Our Experience

Hunts’ Group’s consultants are highly experienced financial services professionals.  Some recent assignments we have undertaken include:

  • Strategic adviser to two financial planning practices in a complex transformation.  We assisted the practices merge together and redefine their value proposition.  On their behalf we developed an Information Memorandum and Request for Proposal, and approached the market to find an institution willing to buy a 25% stake in the business with a view to agreeing a future exit strategy for the remaining 75%.  We assessed the responses, negotiated on their behalf and completed the transaction, and also refinanced their banking needs with a new bank at the same time.

  • Strategic adviser to a major regional financial planning practice in which we reviewed their business capability, assisted them redefine their business strategy and helped determine their licensing needs.

  • Project managed a tender response for a major platform provider, including preparing a detailed tender response and developing a financial model to price the response.

  • Strategic adviser to a dealer group reviewing its platform requirements, including developing an Information Memorandum and Request for Proposal to take to market, review responses, recommend a preferred supplier and negotiate a successful outcome.